Aloo paratha is a very famous food in northern India. It is normally served with curd. Aloo paratha a popular stuffed flatbread recipe made with wheat flour and spiced & mashed potatoes. it is a perfect flatbread recipe for lunch and dinner, but can also be served for morning breakfast too. You can try out our Poha recipe as well.
Aloo paratha recipe is very easy to make. Even a beginner can make this. This recipe can be made in only 30 minutes.
- Two cup wheat flour
- 2tsp oil and 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 cup water
- 2 potato boiled and mashed
- 1 chili chopped and 1/2 tsp crushed coriander leaves
- 1/4 tsp red chili powder and 1/4 tsp turmeric
- ¼ tsp cumin powder
- ½ tsp aamchur
- ¼ tsp ajwain
- ½ tsp ginger paste
- 2 tbsp coriander, finely chopped
- Knead wheat dough by taking 2 cup of wheat flour, 2 tsp oil, salt, and water. On a large boil take 2 boiled and mashed potatoes.
- Add 1 chili, ½ tsp crushed coriander seeds, ¼ tsp chili powder, ¼ tsp turmeric, ¼ tsp cumin powder, ½ tsp amchur, ¼ tsp ajwain, ½ tsp ginger paste, 2 tbsp coriander, and ¼ tsp salt. Mix it well
- Take a ball sized wheat dough and dust it with wheat flour. Add the stuffing to the dough and roll it out.
- Then in a pan cook the paratha with some oil or ghee. And serve it with raita, curd or with chatni.