Lassi is a yogurt-based drink mostly drank in north India. It is originated from Punjab to be precise. Lassi is served after meals as a sweet drink in the summer to lower the temperature of the body as in India the temperature is very high. It is topped with dry fruits like almonds, saffron, etc. Lassi is very creamy as malai is added to it. So what are you waiting for let’s start the lassi recipe?
Also try out:- Veg Pulao Recipe
- 2 cups of thick yogurt
- 1/4th cup of ice-cold water
- 1 tbsp of white cream
- 3 tbsp sugar
- 1/2 tbsp cardamom powder
- Any dry fruits of your choice
- Take the yogurt in a jug and whisk it until it gets smooth. You can do this with a blender or by hand also.
- Add the ice-cold water along with sugar to it. Mix it well and then add cardamom powder to it.
- Lastly, add the cream to it to make it richer in taste.
- Transfer all of this into a glass to serve it and then garnish it with dry fruits of your choice and also add some ice cubed to make it colder for the dazzling hot in the summer.
There are alot of different techniques to make lassi but this is the most basic recipe that you can try. But its taste very rich and gives a taste of relief in the summer season. This post is well written and is very short to make this very for our reader to make it.